Thursday, December 24, 2015

Best Book Boyfriends of 2015

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Okay, before you read this post, I'm going to say that I haven't read many published-in-2015 books. That's why, this list is consist of 8 book boyfriends only. That doesn't mean I only read 8 published-in-2015 books, though.

Here it is :




Rhysand - A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Hayden - The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West
Arin - The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski


Christian - The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
Teo - Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall
Jack - The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett


Graham Larkin- Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith
Miles - Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

Have you read these books? If so, do you like these boys too?

3 comments:

  1. I have only read A Court of Thorns and Roses and I have to agree Rhysand is my book boyfriend as well. I don't even care that he is "evil".

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG swoon love your book boyfriends! They’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the last of your Top 10’s tomorrow :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I haven't read any of these books. My newest "book boyfriend" is Mal from the Grisha Trilogy, he's definitely heart eyes worthy.

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014