Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added to My TBR List

Tuesday, January 19, 2016


*singing* It's been a long time, since I last write TTT. Okay, okay, it's not that long, but for someone who used to write this meme every Tuesday, it felt really long! Anyway, now that I got the chance to write this again, I will write about 10 books that I've recently plan to hoard.













1. Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
I admit that I haven't read the first book yet, but it's always all right if I read the second book first, right?

2. Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
I WILL READ ANYTHING BY RAINBOW ROWELL.

3. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
I'm always up for Snow White retelling! (also, it features a forbidden romance, which I love to death)

4. Summer Days and Summer Nights, curated by Stephanie Perkins
I recently finished My True Love Gave To Me : 12 Holidays Stories and I love it, especially the one written by Stephanie Perkins! (P.S. did you know that in this book, Stephanie will write about Marigold and North again? Those two are my OTP!)

5. The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry
I really thought that I have add this book to my to-be-read shelf a year ago, but turns out I didn't *facepalm* Anyhow, I'm so excited to read it, since basically everyone I know seems to love it.


6. The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
This book sounds adorable, and eventhough it has the word "root" in it (I dislike math, therefore I dislike anything associated with it), I still want to read it.

7. Never Ever by Sara Saedi
Peter Pan retelling is my absolute faves ;)

8. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
I haven't read the other series by Laini Taylor, but I'm still excited for this book. The synopsis does sound a bit weird, but that only excite me more!

9. The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen
Second -chance friendship set in a small town? GIMME.

10. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
It has food in the cover, so obviously I will read it. Not to mention, it sounds adorable!

What's your top ten?

7 comments:

  1. Oh lots of good ones. I didn't realize Rainbow Rowell had anything new!! The Square Root of Summer and Tell Me Three Things are two I am really excited for. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this is such a good list! I'm so excited for that Rainbow Rowell one too, I will gladly read everything she writes! Summer Days and Summer Nights is on my TBR too; I really enjoyed the 12 Holidays Stories! A lot of them were so cute. Great list! :D

    --Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my wishlist just got much longer haha! These all look so, SO good! I especially like the sounds of Never Ever, Strange the Dreamer and Tell Me Three Things! :D

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My TTT Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to so many of the books on your list! There's a wonderful mix of contemporary and fantasy! My preorder of The Love That Split the World just shipped out yesterday and I can't wait to get my hands on it! I hadn't heard of The Last Time We Were Us but I love a good second chance romance! Will be adding that one to my wishlist!

    Jenna @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying here waiting for Summer days and Summer nights! I absolutely loved My True Love Gave To Me (I mean who wouldn't? It's literally a compilation of stories from heaven and it also had my name in it, which is an added bonus) I've seen The Love That Split The World, everywhere but I haven't read it either! I haven't heard of The Time We Were Us and I'm going to add that to my TBR now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your TTT TBR list! I am adding them all on my list to read soon. *Sigh.* I hope to have much more time to read this lovelies. Lovely blog, BTW!

    Yani at Paper Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Love That Split the World just came in for me yesterday and I can't wait to dive into it. I've heard so many amazing things!! The Shadow Queen is another big one for me too!

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014